September 10, 2010

Fall Into It..




(wearing a ruffle dress by New York & Company)



I'm super excited because fall is here! I have seen so many cute clothes it is ridiculous! I have a pretty strong feeling that this will be the season were my shopping addiction will return. (most likely being worst than before) I'm seeing chunky sweaters, velour suits and cardigans (which I love) everywhere! Can't wait to do my first big shopping trip for the fall. I will definitely make sure I do a haul video and post it up on my YouTube channel! =)



Are you ready for fall shopping?



xoxo,

Ashley

4 comments:

  1. pretty blog! this dress looks fab
    Come Follow and Vote for me xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress! And yes, I cannot WAIT for fall to come!!! I'm been stocking up on so many nice sweaters and scarves and I just want to wear them already!!! lol


    feel free to check out my blog:
    www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you style.It is amazing..xoxo

    ReplyDelete