October 20, 2010

Embellished

Forever 21 Embellished Shoulder Top

This happens to be one of the new tops that I purchased to add to my work wardrobe. Since the dress code at my job has changed yet again, had to do a shopping trip to pick up some new pieces; tops mostly. I wore a black embellished shoulder top which drapes down a little in the front. Super cute! Also got a lot of compliments on it today =) Secret from a fashionista: if someone loves what you're wearing and asks where you got it from, never tell them exactly where you got it from. Give them hints because what will happen is you will see people walking around wearing the same exact thing that you were wearing. So for example, I bought my top from forever 21. I would tell people you can buy it from stores such as Target (i've seen it there), Forever 21, LVLX, Papaya...pretty much stores that are likely to carry the same kind of clothing. Let people compliment your style but don't let them steal it! Do you tell people where you get your clothes from?

X0X0 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment