November 20, 2010

Let Fashion Inspire You


                                                                    photos via Fashion Indie


As ridiculous as this may sound, the number one that reason that I pick up a fashion magazine is not because of the articles. Actually, for me it is because of the images. Out of every magazine I browse, I am just looking at all of the great images. I love to see how outfits are put together. It is the creativity that pulls me into opening a magazine. I'll put it this way, if the person on the cover of the magazine looks horrible are you going to pick it up? Most likely...no. It is all about image. If the cover is horrible, you won't care about what articles are on the inside. But that is how I feel. You may not agree with me but if the image isn't right, then I could care less about the rest.

Just like in magazine that give you tips and advice about makeup, hair and fashion do's and dont's. Again, if the images are not right you won't believe in what they are telling you because you cannot see. "Seeing is believing." I know that may sound a bit corny, but in this case it makes perfect sense. Some of the images above are what catch my attention and is an image that inspires me in some kind of way.

Image #1, I love the matching pattern of the jacket to the shoes. Image #2, of love the simplicity of it. Everyone has to love denim. It's a cute simple outfit. Image #3, I love the sexy and edgy look of it. I'd kill for the jacket and the jeans! Do you believe that image is one of the most important things in fashion magazines and why?



X0X0 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment