November 6, 2010

National Harbor Photoshoot

So today was the day of the National Harbor photo shoot . I got the opportunity to shoot with two great models (Chase & Jane), photographer Jake and makeup artist Monica.




I enjoyed this shoot. Especially laughing at spectators just stopping and watching. Also can't forget about Jane accidentally hitting Chase in the face a few times, lol. Definitely had a few laughs today. Every one was really great and easy to work with.






Can't forget about the lovely makeup artist Monica! She's super cool! I was great to have someone along side me to help pitch in some good ideas. In the end, through all the sniffling, shaking and teeth chattering, today was a great shoot. I will definitely post the final pictures soon!



X0X0 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment