September 14, 2011

The Stripe Obsession




WEARING CROPPED STRIPE TEE AND BRACELETS BY FOREVER 21, SUPER DISTRESSED JEANS BY WAX, NECKLACES FROM CHARLOTTE RUSSE AND ETSY

I seem to be going through quite the stripe phase right now. I have no idea what has suddenly come over me but I have been shopping for various color stripe sweaters. This particular sweater here I purchased around a year (something like that) ago and it has been my favorite since the first time I wore it. It's cropped and loose fitting which happens to be some of the things I like. With my sense of style, it has to be cute (fitting my personality) but above all..comfortable. I cannot tolerate wearing anything that tends to make me the least bit uncomfortable. Not long after I seem to turn into this cranky, bitch witch. Anyways, gotta go hit the books!

Stay Fabulous,
Ash xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment