August 14, 2010

A Fashionista's Getaway

Hello, Hello! I am yet again on another vacation. I'm here in Virginia Beach, Virginia for a second family reunion which I must say that I am enjoying. We arrived at our hotel room at about 12 noon, unpacked, relaxed and got ready for our first family dinner together.

(wearing a black & white striped crop tee from Forever 21)

I sat outside on the balcony, pulled out my laptop and ofcourse had to update my facebook and twitter. I also had to upload a few pics that I took on the way here. (Even though I've been here before, I just love taking pictures!)

Day #2: I hit the beach for a while just to get my feet wet and soak up a little bit of sun (which i don't need, lol) Even though when I left the beach I discovered that I had a slight tan :(

(wearing a white 3/4 inch sleeve tunic, watch, sunglasses and sandals from New York & Company, flower in my hair from Claires)

(Above) Me sitting in the lounge after having a good time down at the beach. Had to head inside early because it was just a tad-bit too hot outside for me so I just waited until later when the sun went down a little.

I was going to try and do a video but I didn't have much time. So I will try and take more pics later today when we head to the cookout :0)

Xoxo,

Ashley

1 comment: