August 15, 2010

A Fashionistas Getaway Pt. 2

Today was the day that I finally had to say goodbye to the beach and my family and head back home. I was soo not ready, I needed another week before coming home from vacation. I must say though, I enjoyed myself. Today was the last day of the reunion and we had a family cookout where we got to mingle for the last time before we all went our separate ways.


(wearing a grey tee from Wet Seal, denim vest, necklace and shorts from Forever 21, watch and sandals from New York & Company)


We had our cookout at a really nice park called Mt. Trashmore (which has a pretty cool history behind it, look it up!) It was beautiful! There was a path that went around the entire hill that people could walk or run on. There were so many people out exercising. Plus they have a huge playground for all the kids to play on. On the top of the hill was a bunch of kids flying kites, it was so cute. But anyways it was a lot of fun. The only thing was that I didn't get to take as many pictures as I wanted to, but that's okay. =)


Now let me just add on, that I am not much of a nature girl, lol. We were outside at this park for about six hours which happened to be a little too much for me. I spent my six hours, screaming, running from giant wasps and dragon flies and swatting at flies. I swear it was enough to make me go crazy. I hate bugs, lol! However, it was really nice to be outdoors and just enjoy the fresh air. I can't wait to go back!


Xoxo,

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment