August 27, 2010

Floral Skirts & Sunny Days...

Okay, so I know it has been a while since I did an outfit post and I totally owe it to y'all :) So here goes..



(wearing a hat by Forever 21, skirt by Charlotte Russe, shirt by The Limited, watch by New York & Company, and accessories from a bunch of different places I don't even remember, lol)

This has to be one of my favorite outfits yet..I love the hat (and I'm not even a hat person!), love the skirt and the shirt! To me it was simple and cute with the right amount of color.
Facebook/Twitter/Bloglovin/Chictopia

Well, hope ya'll like and I'll have another one for you soon! ;0)

xoxo,

Ashley


First off, I love the skirt because it looks like it has two layers. If you look closely around the bottom, you'll see a different floral pattern. I thought it was super cute and had to get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment