October 13, 2010

It's Never To Late

My apologies for the lack of updating and posting. I have not had much free time lately and I miss posting on a regular basis as I used to. I have been working like a mad woman lately. My days have been consisting of work, sleep and reading. I'm currently reading "The Shopping Diet" by Phillip Bloch. I must say I'm enjoying it and going through it rather fast. The last part I read was "Step 7: Reorganizing Your Space." Definitely so far I've learned a few tips and tricks. It was especially helpful because I'm an aspiring fashion/wardrobe stylist (and if you didn't know..Phillip Bloch is a celebrity stylist but you probably already knew that, lol)

Particularly these past few weeks I have been working some of my networking magic but just a little more than usual. I'm proud to say that it paid off! Saturday is my first major photo-shoot that I will be styling and I couldn't be more elated. Can't give out too much more info but I will definitely keep you readers posted! Also make sure you add me and check out all of my links below =)

LINKS:
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube
LinkedIn

FB-Fan Page
Myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment