October 9, 2010

On A Shopping Diet..

Have you ever been on a shopping diet before? Yeah, me neither but it sounds like somethings that I may need to try. As much as I love and miss shopping as much as I used to, I just need to control myself (and my money as well, lol)

So I heard about "The Shopping Diet" book by Phillip Bloch and I thought to myself, "hey I don't have anything to lose but more money so why not get it and read it. Who knows, I might learn something valuable! =)

Next time I go shopping (whenever that could be) I will be sure to force myself to pick up key pieces only! We all should know what "key pieces" are! *(clears throat)*

However, I will add that I seem to get a little sidetracked sometimes..but it is time for a change! It's time for me to shop smart and save some $$!

Are you a smart shopper?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment