March 10, 2011

In the "Spring" of Things

Some of the top Spring 2011 trends include..

-Color: bright and bold. Bright colors look fab when paired up with black.
-Lace
-Mid-calf skirts: 3/4 length skirts are back!
-Patterns: animal prints, polka dots, python and even funky patterns.
-All white
-Tailored trousers
-High waisted paints
-Dress over pants

My take on some of this seasons trends:

Okay so color is a major yes and lace is great. It can be either really cute or really sexy. The good thing about lace is that you can 'draw the line' with it wherever you want to. Mid calf skirts...ehhhh not a big fan of so I'll pass on that one. I'm short so that wouldn't work for me anyways. (-___-) Patterns...ahhhh! Love it! Tailored trousers I've seen a lot and are super cute. They seem to flatter all body types and fit very well. Now, for high waisted pants..who in the world decided to....never mind. I'm just going to say no for that one, next! Last but not least, the dress over pant trend. Not to big on that. I don't really like the idea of wearing pants with a dress. I'd prefer to just wear leggings with a dress, not pants. What are your thoughts on some of these trends?

No comments:

Post a Comment